Monday 13 February 2017

In the beginning ...

I'm rather shocked to find it is actually some years since I first decided to create a blog (inspired by a Legacy Family Tree webinar) and set the process in motion ... but never quite got as far as making my first post.  A few days ago I decided it was really time I got on with it and began to think seriously about what I would write.

My research encompasses any and all the relatives of my four grandparents who were, on the paternal side, Francis John Dodd (born in Kent, England in 1889) and Mildred Fanny Chandler (also born in Kent, in 1887) and on the maternal side, Edward Thomas Paul (born in Cheshire in 1875) and Edith Gertrude Bloor (also born in Cheshire, in 1878.)

I intend to write not just about my researches and my discoveries concerning my own family but anything to do with genealogy or family history which arises along the way and which might be of interest - if only to me!

Until next time ... cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jenny,
    I saw your blog address from a Legacy family tree post. Obviously you had the same new years resolution that I had when I started this (and saw the same LFT webinar!)
    https://allis-links.blogspot.co.uk/
    At present I am also just posting for myself :)
    It does however seem like a good idea to get stuff "out there"

    Best wishes
    David

    ReplyDelete